czwartek, 10 września 2015

Portugal #1

 First upload. I have been in Portugal for almost 6 weeks. One girl, one tent and thousands memories.





entrance to the camping (2 nights there)

fav


 Lisbon tram tattoo

Azulejos


school in Lisbon for children with phisical disorder. 

ppl







safely. //Villa Nova Milfontes//

travel is in my eyes.

 Villa Nova Milfontes



waterfall


sun flowers


one month working & surfing in Alentejo Surf Camp. More info soon.. ;)

good times

Germans...

Italians...


Germans..

wave after wave..

sunset

welcome to the jungle.

Sergio Santos! Thanks to him I had a great time in Alentejo Surf Camp and Villa ! Slow wide turns'..

moon

full moon. This photo was taken from the beach on which I was sleeping, under the sky. Lot of mosquitos, but the view was worth it. Full moon around 5 o'clock. I don't know what time was it.. who cares.. best memories.

morning walking. Peninsula Troya


loundry everywhere.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz